Machu Picchu is a stone city seated on a plateau between the mountain Huayna Picchu and mountain Machu Picchu, 2,400 meters above sea level Its architectural features only have to be considered patrimony of humanity, one of the 7 wonders of the world and one of the most desired destinations on the planet. If you still do not know how to book the ticket Machu Picchu, here’s what you should do.
These are the steps you must follow to book the tickets Machu Picchu with us; remember that all tickets must be booked in advance, even more so if you want to choose the type of ticket you want to enter Machu Picchu. The ticket that includes the mountain Huayna Picchu must be booked 3 months before. During the high season, all tickets without exception must be booked months in advance.
- 1. Check Availability
- 2. Fill out the booking form
- 3. Pay for your ticket Machu Picchu
- 4. Print your Machu Picchu ticket
- Additional services
- Contact us
1. Check Availability
After choosing very well the date you want to enter the Inca city of Machu Picchu, select the ticket option you chose in the availability calendar; if there are Machu Picchu tickets available, reserve them as soon as possible, especially if you want the ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu. Choose the year, month and day of your visit.
2. Fill out the booking form
The information you enter is essential to purchase your entry ticket to Machu Picchu, so they must be accurate and error-free. (any error in the information that you provide us, could cause that they prevent you from entering the Inca city. The reservation form must be filled out correctly, remember that the ticket Machu Picchu is nominal and that any error in the name or passport number can cause you to be prevented from entering Machu Picchu. To avoid errors and to ensure your entry to Machu Picchu, you must send a copy of your passport or ID card (as appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org, at the time of booking.).
After entering Peru, you must send us the copy of your Andean Immigration Card, stamped by the immigration office of the place where you entered the country.
First: select the type of ticket
- Ticket Machu Picchu only – morning shift
- Ticket Machu Picchu only – afternoon shift
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Group 1
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Group 2
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain – Group 1
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain – Group 2
- Tickets Machu Picchu + Museum
Second: enter your email account
The email that you provide to us should be the one that you usually use because that will be the main means of communication between you and our consultant travel; in addition, it will be the email address where we can send your tickets to Machu Picchu.
Third: select the day for entry
You will need to choose very well the date in which you want to enter Machu Picchu because of any change in the ticket Machu Picchu, resulting in a procedure cumbersome and is subject to penalty.
Fourth: indicate number of visitors
Select the number of visitors; if it is more than five people we recommend you to contact our travel consultants, as making the reservations separately may mean that you or another person may be separated from the group, especially if you are booking the Huayna Picchu tickets.
Fifth: personal information
Name, sex, country, and age; you must also choose the type of document to be registered and enter the number of that document; passport (foreigners) or DNI (Andean Community of Nations). Remember that all the data you enter must be correct.
3. Pay for your Machu Picchu ticket
You have two hours after your reservation to pay for your ticket Machu Picchu, otherwise, you will lose the reservation and in some cases, you risk not finding available income for the dates you want.
After you have made the payment, we will confirm your booking and you will receive your tickets Machu Picchu in about 24 hours. Check your inbox.
4. Print your Machu Picchu ticket
Although the tickets are electronic, you still have to print them and present them at the entrance gate to Machu Picchu along with the documents with which you made the reservation.
- All data entered on our website are protected (Business Accredited, Norton Secured, McAfee, Trustee) and will be used exclusively for the purchase of your ticket to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- If you have a valid university card, you will have access to the student discount, but only after sending us a scanned copy of this one.
- All documents with the booking shall be in effect at the time of your visit to the National Park of Machu Picchu.
Minors between the ages of 8 and 17 are granted a discount by presenting their passport. Children under 8 years old do not pay for the Machu Picchu ticket.
These are some of the things that we handle during your trip to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation (train tickets – bus tickets).
- Guided and excursions in Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Hotels in Cusco and/or Aguas Calientes.
- Complete packages in Cusco, the Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu.
- Inca trail and other routes of hiking in Cusco.
Any doubt or query about available tickets to enter Machu Picchu, please contact us at the following numbers:(51) 84 403077 , by chat online or email us at email@example.com.