Spaces of entrance to the Machu Picchu Citadel
- All the tourists who came to Cusco in Peru agree that Machu Picchu is an amazing place.
- That is why millions of people decide to visit it from all countries of the world.
- To do this, one of the Machu Picchu tickets must be booked online.
- Learn how to check if there are free tickets in the availability calendar. Maybe Machu Picchu is just a click away.
- Machu Picchu ticket availability
- Visit to Machu Picchu on the morning shift
- Visit to Machu Picchu in the afternoon shift
- How is payment made?
- Why book tickets to Machu Picchu in time?
- Contact us for more information
Machu Picchu ticket availability
- The first step to acquire the Machu Picchu entrance is to check the availability calendar.
- In the availability calendar, you can see the Machu Picchu tickets available for all days of the year.
- There are 4 types of Machu Picchu tickets. Choose the ticket of your preference as well as the date and time you want to know the Inca site.
‘1500 spaces’ means that there are still fifteen hundred tickets on sale. Remember that tickets must be purchased in advance.
Visit to Machu Picchu on the morning shift
- Machu Picchu tickets of the morning shift allow entry to the Inca citadel from 6 in the morning, depending on the time chosen to enter. These are the entry times to Machu Picchu according to the ticket chosen.
Ticket Machu Picchu Only
- 1st Schedule Machu Picchu – Admission from 6 a.m
- 1st Schedule Machu Picchu – Admission from 7 a.m
- 1st Schedule Machu Picchu – Admission from 8 a.m
- 2nd Schedule Machu Picchu – Admission from 9 a.m.
- 2nd Schedule Machu Picchu – Admission from 10 a.m.
- 2nd Schedule Machu Picchu – Admission from 11 a.m.
Machu Picchu Ticket + Wayna Picchu
- Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu – Income from 6 a.m. / Join Mountain 7 a.m. – 8 a.m.
- Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu – Income from 7 a.m. / Join Mountain 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. 1st Machu Picchu Schedule – Entrance from 8 a.m.
- Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu – Income from 8 a.m. / Mountain Entrance 10.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Machu Picchu Ticket + Mountain
- Machu Picchu + Mountain – Income from 6 a.m. / Join Mountain 7 a.m. – 8 a.m.
- Machu Picchu + Mountain – Income from 7 a.m. / Join Mountain 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. 1st Machu Picchu Schedule – Entrance from 8 a.m.
- Machu Picchu + Mountain – Income from 8 a.m. / Join Mountain 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Most tickets offer a visit to Machu Picchu on the morning shift.
- The visit time to Machu Picchu is 4 hours on average.
- Tickets to Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountain include the entrance to the Inca site on the morning shift (according to the schedule established on the ticket chosen).
- Visiting time for tickets that include mountains can be extended up to 7 hours on average.
- The Machu Picchu entrance on the morning shift has a limit of 2,500 tourists per day.
- Most tourists choose to visit Machu Picchu in the morning shift. One of the reasons is to see the sunrise in the Inca City.
Visit to Machu Picchu in the afternoon shift
- The ticket Machu Picchu Solo in the late afternoon allows you to visit the Inca site of 12 p.m. at 5.30 p.m.
These are the entry times to Machu Picchu according to the ticket chosen:
- 3rd Machu Picchu Schedule – Income from 12 p.m.
- 3rd Machu Picchu Schedule – Income from 1 p.m.
- 3rd Machu Picchu Schedule – Income from 2 p.m.
- With tickets that allow entry in the afternoon you can enjoy watching the sunset in Machu Picchu. With this ticket you can not enter Machu Picchu in the mornings.
- This entry has a limit of 2,500 people per day on average.
- As well as the Machu Picchu ticket, it is advisable to book tickets for train, bus, hotel services, guides, etc. in advance.
- Did you find availability on the date of your preference? Book your ticket as soon as possible. Tickets tend to run out fast.
- None of the tickets for the afternoon entry shift includes admission to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain. For this, there are other types of entries.
- Remember that yes or yes you should hire a tour guide to visit Machu Picchu.
How is payment made?
- After choosing the ticket of your preference you should only make the reservation online.
- After completing your personal data, a PayPal payment receipt is generated which will be sent to your email.
- To make the payment you only have to associate a credit or debit card Visa, MasterCard or American Express to your PayPal account.
- After payment you will receive entry into PDF format. He prints it and that’s it!
Why book tickets to Machu Picchu in advance?
Tickets must be reserved in advance due to the low availability of each type of ticket:
- Machu Picchu Solo tickets have an average availability of 2,500 tickets per day in each shift (morning and afternoon).
- The Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu tickets have an availability of 400 tickets per day.
- The Machu Picchu + Montaña tickets have an availability of 800 tickets per day.
- The availability of Machu Picchu + Museum tickets depends on the open spaces in the Machu Picchu Only ticket.
La entrada al Huayna Picchu se debe comprar hasta 2 meses antes. Los demás tickets, con días de anticipación.
Contact us for more information
Do you want to visit Machu Picchu but do not know how? Contact us at (51) 84 403077. Our advisors will inform you in detail about the dream trip to the Inca Citadel.