‘Imachupicchuticket’ is a brand and travel agency authorized to act as an intermediary between you and the Ministry of Culture Cusco for the purchase of Machu Picchu tickets. ‘Imachupicchuticket’ allows you to book and buy your tickets to Machu Picchu quickly, complying with all international security standards.
- General information
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- About the information
- About the reservation
- About payment for tickets Machu Picchu
- About cancellations and modifications
- About ticket submission
- About the required documents
- Cookie policies
- About Returns and Refunds
- Release of responsibilities
- In case of doubt or consultation
No natural or legal person has the power to modify, eliminate or expand, any of the terms that are detailed below.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By purchasing your Machu Picchu tickets with us, you accept these terms and conditions.
About the information
- All information entered into our system is confidential and will be used exclusively for the purchase of your ticket Machu Picchu.
- The “Imachupicchuticket” staff will keep you informed and will endeavor to assist you in an efficient and quick manner, solving any doubts you might have during the process of purchasing your tickets to Machu Picchu.
- The Machu Picchu ticket is nominal, so all the information you provide must be accurate.
- In our tips section, you will find very useful information that will help you get the most out of your trip to Machu Picchu.
- You can contact our travel advisors directly from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm and on Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm they will resolve any questions you have about booking or purchasing the ticket or any other information about your trip to Machu Picchu.
About the reservation
- Booking your ticket Machu Picchu is subject to the number of spaces available.
- You can make your reservation online with total security; for this, you will need to fill out the booking form. You can track the same through the means of contact available.
- All reservations must be made at least two days in advance; however, the Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu ticket must be booked months in advance.
- The reservation is valid for a limited time; If you do not cancel your Machu Picchu ticket in that period of time, the reservation will be canceled.
- We will confirm your booking once we have in our possession all the information required and only when you have made the payment.
About payment for tickets Machu Picchu
- As intermediaries, “Imachupicchuticket” charges a small commission added to the original price of the entry ticket to Machu Picchu; for our services and for ensuring your entry to Machu Picchu.
- ‘Imachupicchuticket’ gives you the possibility to pay for your Machu Picchu ticket through Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or PayPal.
- You must pay 100% of the ticket Machu Picchu as soon as possible to make your reservation.
- Once the payment is made, your electronic ticket will be sent to the e-mail address you provided at the time of your reservation, within 24 hours (48 hours on weekends).
About cancellations and modifications
- You can make changes or cancel your ticket to Machu Picchu only if you purchased it through our travel agency; These must be requested with a minimum of three days in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any change in your Machu Picchu ticket is subject to penalty, as the case may be.
- Penalty of 35%, if the application is submitted 3 – 5 days before the date of entry.
- Penalty of 20%, if the application is submitted 6 – 10 days before the date of entry.
- Penalty of 10%, if the application is submitted 11 days to more, before the date of entry.
- Changes to the ticket can be in the name or date, as long as there is availability for the same type of ticket purchased.
- The single cancellation penalty is 35% (return of 65% of the value of the ticket).
About ticket submission
- Your electronic ticket will be sent after 24 hours, to the email that we provide when filling out the reservation form.
- In case of misplacing the e-mail with the entrance ticket to Machu Picchu, we will gladly send you the email with your electronic ticket, or we will deliver a copy of the ticket in our offices, upon arrival to Cusco, at no additional cost.
- Once you have the ticket in your possession, you must verify that the data entered in it are correct (the type of ticket, date of visit, name, passport number, etc.).
- To make your reservation after 3 pm on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, tickets will be sent to you by email, next Monday.
About the required documents
- You must send us the copies of your current valid passport or DNI, to proceed with the reservation.
- To access the discount for students you must send us a copy of your university card; this document is necessary to validate the discount.
- To access the discount for minors (8 to 17 years) you must send us a copy of the passport or identity document, with which the age of the minor can be verified.
- To access the discount for citizens of the Andean Community of Nations (Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia); You must send a digital copy of the passport or identity document that validates the nationality of the tourist.
After arriving in Peru:
When entering Peru you will be given the Card of Andean Migration. As exporters of service, we will need you to send us the copy of this card just this signed and stamped by the office of migration corresponding to the place to enter to Peru.
At Imachupicchuticket we have several security sources so that you can buy your Machu Picchu ticket with total security.
- We have security certificates that guarantee the privacy of your information during the purchase of the ticket.
- We have authorization from the Ministry of Culture of Peru to offer tickets to Machu Picchu.
- We have different means of contact.
- Analytical Cookies, with the aim of recovering only statistical or qualification information.
- Technical Cookies, so that your booking process is carried out quickly and easily.
- Secure Cookies, so that the security of your data remains integrated between you and our website.
- Third party cookies, as complements to interact with social networks.
Note: We do not use any advertising cookie or any that put the integrity and confidentiality of your data at risk.
If you consider it necessary, you can make these cookies partially or completely deactivated and even deleted. Please note that if you delete or block cookies from our site, it may lead to your browsing experience being affected and losing quality.
About Returns and Refunds
- “Imachupicchuticket” will assume responsibility for any involuntary error committed by its staff during the reservation stage, proceeding to the total refund of their money, after verification of error.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 days before the date of visit to Machu Picchu indicated on the ticket.
- Requests for cancellations and returns proceed at the request of the tourist in writing via email.
- The single cancellation penalty is 35% (return of 65% of the value of the ticket).
- The refund will be through the same payment method with which the reservation was made: Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or PayPal.
- All payment methods charge a shipping fee that will be deducted from the amount of the amount to be reimbursed.
- Reimbursement will be made within 48 hours before the date of entry to Machu Picchu.
- Modified ticket cancellations are not accepted.
- Visitors who request a refund within the next hours after the payment is made, receive 100% of the ticket minus the shipping fee.
- Visitors who have made the payment but no availability for the requested date, receive a refund of 100% of the value of the ticket.
Release of responsibilities
- The company is not responsible if the data provided in the reservation form do not match those of your passport, DNI or your university card. Remember that the Machu Picchu ticket is nominal and non-transferable.
- You must send the required documentation in a relevant time, otherwise, our company is not responsible for the cancellation of your reservation or loss of availability.
- “Imachupicchuticket” is only responsible for booking and buying your ticket Machu Picchu, but is not responsible for third party problems or caused by third parties; climatic inconveniences, strikes, mechanical problems and/or personnel of other companies, such as railway companies or other means of transport.
- Our company is not responsible for the actions of our clients inside the National Park of Machu Picchu.
- In case of not presenting the day of your visit without a prior notice, you will lose your entry rights to Machu Picchu, without any reimbursement from us.
With regard to train tickets, there is no refund or cancellation, since we are an intermediary company.
In case of doubt or consultation
- “iMachuPicchuticket” offers you the following telephone numbers for any questions:(51) 84 403077 .
- You can also contact us at email@example.com; we will be glad to serve you.