In order to secure your reservation, we will need you to pay for your Machu Picchu ticket within two hours of your reservation, otherwise you run the risk that it expires or even worse, no longer find the ticket you wanted. You can choose between multiple payment methods. One of the simplest and easiest to use is PayPal, but if you do not like this form of payment you can opt for Western Union or choose another form of payment at your disposal.
After choosing the payment method that you like most, you will have to enter all the required information. “The cost of the Machu Picchu ticket does not include commissions per transaction in any of the cases”.
Paying through PayPal is one of the fastest and easiest ways to pay for your Machu Picchu ticket, and it also offers one of the lowest commissions per transaction. Another advantage of making the payment of your ticket by Paypal is that you do not need to share your personal financial information.
How to pay with PayPal
1After you have made the reservation on our platform we will send you a PayPal payment invoice to your email. Check it and click on the “View and Pay Invoice” button.
22. Verify that the data specified in the receipt is correct. Click on the “Pay Invoice” button.
33. If you already have your credit card associated with Paypal you can make the payment directly. Otherwise, you can complete your data and the fields requested in the form shown in the second option, that way you will pay with your credit or debit card through PayPal.
If you have any questions about this means of payment, please contact one of our travel advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s a convenient and quick way to pay for your Machu Picchu ticket, as it has more than 400,000 offices around the world and allows you to find the closest agent to your location through an online search online. If you pay your Machu Picchu ticket by this means you will need the following contact details:
- NAME OF THE RECEIVER: TEOFILO AMBROCIO ALVAREZ HUAMAN
- IDENTITY DOCUMENT (DNI): 23809668
- ADDRESS: PANTACCALLE 574, RECOLETA
- CITY: CUSCO – PERU
If you would like to use this payment method, please contact one of our travel advisors at email@example.com.
Banco de Crédito del Perú – BCP
We also offer you the possibility of paying your Machu Picchu ticket by means of a deposit to our bank account of Banco de Credito del Peru, but take into account the fees charged by this means. After making the transaction you must send the voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make the deposit you will need the following information:
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
- NAME OF THE RECEIVER: IMACHUPICCHU EIRL
- NAME OF BANK: BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERÚ
- ADDRESS OF THE BANK: AV. EL SOL 189
- CURRENT ACCOUNT NUMBER: 285-2102545-1-24
- CURRENCY OF ACCOUNT: USD DOLAR
In case you want to use BCP or Interbank bank accounts as a payment method, please contact one of our travel advisors at email@example.com.
Important: To avoid setbacks, print this information and verify that the deposit is in the name of TICKET MACHUPICCHU E.I.R.L.