- Machu Picchu gives you the opportunity to enjoy one of the most amazing cultural experiences in the world.
- In the Inca archaeological site there are incredible stone structures such as the Temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana, the Temple of the Condor and many more.
- Do you want to enjoy the cultural visit to Machu Picchu to the fullest? Then you should also visit the Machu Picchu Site Museum ‘Manuel Chávez Ballón’.
- This museum is located in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town). It offers interactive exhibits and pieces found during the excavations in Machu Picchu.
The Machu Picchu Site Museum ‘Manuel Chávez Ballón’ is located in the town of Aguas Calientes, at the foot of Machu Picchu.
How to know if there is availability of the Machu Picchu + Museum ticket?
- In the calendar that you will see below is the ticket sale Machu Picchu in real time.
- The Machu Picchu Museum does not have a daily limit so its availability will depend on the free tickets for Machu Picchu Solo.
- In the case of reserving the Ticket Machu Picchu + Museum, you will receive 2 tickets in your inbox: one to enter Machu Picchu and the other for the Museum.
- Choose the month and date of your visit. The number of available spaces will appear on the calendar.
The information you need about the entrance Machu Picchu + Museum
- With this ticket you can visit both the Inca City of Machu Picchu and the Site Museum ‘Manuel Chávez Ballón’.
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is done in two hours: morning shift (6 a.m. – 12 p.m.) and late shift (12 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.).
- The opening hours of the Machu Picchu Museum is 9 a.m. at 4.30 p.m.
- The visit to Machu Picchu and the Museum is only valid for the date indicated on the ticket.
- The purchase of this ticket can be made weeks or days in advance. The earlier it is acquired, the more secure it is to find availability.
- We recommend booking train tickets after knowing the date of entry to Machu Picchu. Train tickets are also limited
The availability of tickets to visit Machu Picchu + Museum depends on the entrance Machu Picchu Solo (capacity of 2,500 tickets per day).
Free entrance to the Machu Picchu Site Museum
- The Manuel Chávez Ballón Site Museum promotes free entry every day of the year in the late shift (from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.).
- This promotion is valid for visitors of all ages and nationalities.
- To do this, they only have to show their identity document or passport when they enter the museum.
- The entrance in the morning shift is with the entrance Machu Picchu + Museum.
How to solve my doubts about Machu Picchu?
- The trip to Machu Picchu needs to be organized in advance.
- The entrance Machu Picchu, for example, must be reserved days, weeks or even months before.
- If you already decided to get to Machu Picchu, let nothing stop you. Solve all your doubts by writing to email@example.com.
- You can also call us at (084) 403077.