The mountain Huayna Picchu (or Waynapicchu), the spectacular mountain that accompanies Machu Picchu and gives it its peculiar shape, is the most requested attraction for tourists who wish to visit the Inca sanctuary. The ticket Huayna Picchu is the one that allows you to enter and climb up to the top of the mountain, being the ticket with the highest demand.
- Why is the Ticket Huayna Picchu so requested?
- What does the Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu include?
- Data and observations of the entry ticket to Huayna Picchu
Why is the Ticket Huayna Picchu so requested?
The climb to Huayna Picchu is a unique experience in the world, which unfolds in an incomparable natural landscape and a path that opens between cliffs and Inca constructions. And that climbing to the mountain that perfectly adorns one of the 7 wonders of the world is not something that can be done at any time, nor that can be enjoyed anywhere.
The Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu is highly required due mainly to two factors:
- There are only 400 places per day to enter the mountain Huayna Picchu.
- The climb to Huayna Picchu is considered one of the 5 best short hikes in the world.
Due to its high demand, the Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu must be booked two months in advance, and in high tourist season (April to September) 4 months in advance, even more, if you want to get an income for the date you want.
What does the Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu include?
The Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu allows you to visit the following attractions:
Climb up the incredible mountain Huayna Picchu.
Tour the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- For group 1 you can enter Machu Picchu starting at 6 or 7 a.m. according to the chosen time and consigned in your ticket.
- For group 2 the entrance to Machu Picchu is from 8:00 a.m.
Note: The only way to get to know the Temple of the Moon is by climbing the mountain Huayna Picchu.
Data and observations of the entry ticket to Huayna Picchu
- The Ticket Huayna Picchu can be purchased by people over 12 years old.
- Students can purchase the Ticket Huayna Picchu at a reduced special rate, presenting their University Student ID Card.
- Minors between 12 and 17 years old also receive a discount on the cost of the Ticket Huayna Picchu (age must be validated with your identity documents).
- It is not allowed to enter the mountain outside the established schedules.
- The entrance to Huayna Picchu is not allowed to persons under the effect of any drug, with weapons, incendiary objects or any element that puts at risk the integrity of the visitors and the mountain.
The mountain Huayna Picchu will be the best adventure of your life. Do not waste more time, space is limited , book now! In our virtual platform you can do it quickly, safely and at the best price.