The mountain Machu Picchu is the mountain where the Inca city of Machu Picchu is built and also the one that receives its name. It rises to almost 3,100 m in height and offers many of the best views of the Inca city and the fabulous surroundings of mountains around it. The route through this mountain is one of the best ways to see Machu Picchu from above, as it offers panoramic views of the Inca city of Machu Picchu, 600 m above it; but also an incredible view of the mountain chains of the Andes mountain range, which surround the place where it is built and the canyon formed by the Urubamba River.
Group 1 of entrance to the Machu Picchu Mountain allows the access of 400 people daily. The entrance time to the mountain in this group is from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 a.m.
The following calendar shows you the tickets available to enter the mountain Machu Picchu Group 1. This ticket offers an alternative for people who could not reach one of the Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu or for those who simply want to avoid the mountain Huayna Picchu, or the vertigo trails or the number of people who walk through it.
To see the tickets available to enter the Mountain Machu Picchu, you will have to choose Group 1 and the month in which you want to enter, immediately the available tickets will appear for each date, “0” (zero) means that there are no available spaces .
Availability in real time to Machu Picchu + Mountain Group 1
About Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain – Group 1
- The ticket Machu Picchu + mountain includes the entrance to the Inca city of Machu Picchu and the mountain of Machu Picchu.
- You can enter Machu Picchu starting at 6:00 a.m. and may stay within the Inca city until the maximum 2:00 p.m.
- The tour of the mountain takes about 3 hours. After getting off the mountain you can visit all the attractions of the Inca city.
- The Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain is valid only on the date indicated on the ticket and at the established times
- There are 400 tickets available to enter the mountain Machu Picchu in Group 1.
- We recommend the mountain Machu Picchu to people who can not overcome the fear of the extreme heights of the mountain Huayna Picchu.
- Although it is possible to find Tickets Machu Picchu + Mountain until days before your visit, for the organization that needs the trip to Machu Picchu, we recommend you do so a few weeks in advance.
- Please note that the Ticket Machu Picchu reservation only lasts 2 hours and that if you do not pay for your ticket at that time, it will be canceled.
Remember! You can enter the Inca city of Machu Picchu from 6:00 a.m.. The entrance to the Mountain Machu Picchu for Group 1 is between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
The TripAdvisor community chose the Inca city of Machu Picchu as the best destination in the world in 2016; this has discouraged many people who do not like the crowds coming to Machu Picchu, but it has further encouraged people who know that Machu Picchu is one of the places they have to see at least once in life; no matter how many people or how difficult it can be to reach it. We can help you with the purchase of your tickets Machu Picchu and with everything you want on your trip to this worldwide destination, just contact us at email@example.com