The Machu Picchu mountain where the magnificent Inca city of Machu Picchu was built. It is a mountain that rises higher than the Huayna Picchu and is in front of it. The mountain tour allows you to have spectacular views of the citadel of Machu Picchu and its natural environment. The hike to the top of the mountain is made by a wide and not very steep path, reaching almost 3,100 meters above sea level. The summit offers a unique and impressive panorama.
Group 2 of the entrance to the Machu Picchu Mountain allows the entry of 400 people daily. The entrance time to the mountain in this group is from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
The following calendar shows you the tickets available to enter the mountain Machu Picchu Group 2. This ticket offers an alternative for people who could not reach one of the Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu or for those who simply want to avoid the mountain Huayna Picchu, or the vertigo trails or the number of people who walk through it.
To see the tickets available to enter the mountain Machu Picchu, you will have to choose the group (or time) and the month in which you want to enter, the tickets available for each date will appear immediately, “0” (zero) means that there are no spaces available.
Availability in real time to Machu Picchu + Mountain Group 2
About Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain – Group 2
- The ticket Machu Picchu + mountain includes the entrance to the Inca city of Machu Picchu and the mountain of Machu Picchu.
- You can enter Machu Picchu starting at 6:00 a.m. and may stay within the Inca city until the maximum 3:00 p.m.
- The tour of the mountain takes about 3 hours. You can visit the attractions of the Inca city before entering and after descending the Mountain Machu Picchu.
- The Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain is valid only on the date indicated on the ticket and at the established times.
- There are 400 tickets available to enter the mountain Machu Picchu in Group 2.
- We recommend the mountain Machu Picchu to people who can not overcome the extreme vertigo that produces the Huayna Picchu mountain.
- Although it is possible to find Tickets Machu Picchu + Mountain until days before your visit, for the organization that needs the trip to Machu Picchu, we recommend you do so a few weeks in advance.
- Please note that the Ticket Machu Picchu reservation only lasts 2 hours, time in which you must pay your ticket, otherwise it will be canceled.
Remember! You can enter the Inca city of Machu Picchu from 6:00 a.m. The entrance to the Mountain Machu Picchu for Group 2 is between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
The TripAdvisor community chose the Inca city of Machu Picchu as the best destination in the world in 2016; this has discouraged many people who do not like the crowds coming to Machu Picchu, but it has further encouraged people who know that Machu Picchu is one of the places they have to see at least once in life; no matter how many people or how difficult it can be to reach it. We can help you with the purchase of your tickets Machu Picchu and with everything you want on your trip to this worldwide destination, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.