The fastest and safest way to get tickets to the Wonder of the World is to book the Ticket Machu Picchu on time. How to do it? It is very easy, without moving from home and in less than 24 hours, you can have tickets to the Inca Citadel at home following 3 simple steps. How long before booking? That depends on the time of year you want to make your visit. The high season of tourism, for example, requires more time in advance to make the purchase. How is this period? Know a little more about this tourist station and get your tickets without problems.
- High season?
- How Machu Picchu in high season?
- Is it difficult to get tickets?
- How to make the reservation?
- Some tips
High season?The high season of tourism is the time of greatest concurrence of visitors in the Wonder of the World. It happens between the months of April to October, but with greater intensity in June, July and August. It coincides with school holidays in many states of the United States and several countries in Europe. During those months, the climate is characterized by the pleasant atmosphere. It is known as the dry season. This causes the high number of tourists who arrive at Cusco and Machu Picchu. The rest of the year, it is known as the tourist low season and coincides with the rainy season in the Andes.
How is Machu Picchu and Cusco in high season?The Inca Citadel is full of visitors during that time. Especially during the mornings, many groups make the tour of the archaeological site. In the afternoons, the number of visitors decreases. A similar case occurs in Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas. With respect to the entrance tickets to the Wonder of the World, the demand grows so it is necessary to reserve them in advance. In addition, basic tourist services such as hotels, train tickets, and other excursions are also in greater demand.
Is it difficult to get tickets?The high season of tourism is characterized by the higher demand for entrance tickets to Machu Picchu. However, getting an entry is not difficult. You just have to make the reservation online in advance. Online booking? It is the way more people separate their access to the Wonder of the World. It is done through a process in 3 simple steps and generates an electronic ticket that must be printed and presented the day of entry to the Inca Citadel. There are 4 types of tickets that offer different experiences for tourists:
- Ticket Machu Picchu Only: (availability of 5,000 people per day).
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu: (availability of 400 people per day).
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain: (availability of 800 people per day).
- Machu Picchu Ticket + Museum: (depending on availability of the Machu Picchu Solo Ticket).
- Ticket Machu Picchu OnlyNormal time: 72 hours. The high season of tourism: 2 months.
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna PicchuNormal time: 3 months. High tourist season: 4 months.
- Ticket Machu Picchu + MountainNormal time: 72 hours. The high season of tourism: 2 months.
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Museum:Normal time: 72 hours. The high season of tourism: 2 months.
How to make the reservation?In 3 simple steps and in less than 24 hours, the tourist can get the Ticket Machu Picchu through our website. You just have to make the reservation process, make the respective payment and print and present the ticket on the day of your arrival to the Wonder of the World. Then the 3 steps necessary to get the long-awaited ticket to the Inca Citadel: Step 1: Choose the type of ticket along with the day and time you want to make the visit. Complete the booking form with your personal information including an email with which you will receive the tickets. Verify the accuracy of your data before ‘send’. Step 2: Check in your email the PayPal payment invoice (you can do it with any credit or debit card) in your email. Make the respective payment as soon as possible. And ready! Step 3: In less than 24 hours (48 hours on Saturdays and Sundays) you will receive an email with the Machu Picchu Tickets requested. You only have to print it and present it the day of your admission to the Inca Citadel. Also show it on a digital device (Tablet, Smartphone) along with your identity document or passport.
- After booking the tickets, do the same with the train tickets to Machu Picchu. Especially if you plan to visit during the high season of tourism.
- Likewise, if you wish to enter the Inca City by the 4-day hiking route known as the Inca Trail, you must reserve your income well in advance.
- The high season of tourism is characterized by the hot weather during the day. Wear a hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and water.
- Good planning is important to get to know Machu Picchu during the high season of tourism: book the entrance ticket, hotels, trains and excursions.
- The high season of tourism is the ideal time to take the best pictures of Machu Picchu. The sky is cleaner and the dawn is less cloudy.
- The high season is the perfect time to take the best walks in the Wonder of the World: to the top of Huayna Picchu, Machu Picchu Mountain, Putucusi, and Intipunku or Sun Gate.