Your data was sent correctly.
One of our advisors will contact you shortly.
The process will continue with the payment of your reservation. For this, a PayPal invoice will be sent to the email address with which you made your reservation.
The reservation is valid for 3 hours, period in which you must make the payment; Otherwise, the reservation is canceled.
In the following cases, immediately after you have made the reservation, you must send us the requested documentation as appropriate:
- If there is a minor registered in the reservation, you must send us a digital copy or image of your identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a university undergraduate student, you can access the special discount by sending a digital copy or image of your University Student ID Card and your identity document (passport, D.N.I., etc.) to email@example.com.
- To complete the reservation you must send us a digital image or scanned copy of the PASSPORT or IDENTITY DOCUMENT of all the people that appear in the reservation.
Important! Once you enter Peru you must send us an image, photo or scanned copy of the Andean Migration Card (TAM), which will be delivered to the migration office, or failing that send us a copy of your document with the stamp of entry to Peru.
A travel consultant will be available throughout the entire process to guide you through whatever you need.
Our communication channels:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TELEPHONE:(51) 84 403077
About the payment process
- The payment method we recommend is PayPal, the payment process is done quickly and securely by this means.
- We will send a PayPal invoice to the email with which you made the reservation, the amount shown on the invoice includes the 6% commission imposed by Paypal.
Suggestion: Check your junk mailbox, in some cases our emails may have been directed to that folder.
- The payment must be made soon after the receipt of payment arrives, in order to secure your ticket.
- If you wish we have other means so that you can make your payment.
About the issuance and sending of the Ticket Machu Picchu
- The form must be completed correctly (date of visit, type of ticket, document number, names, etc.).
- The Machu Picchu Ticket will arrive to your email within 24 hours after payment is made.
- If the payment is made one day of the weekend, the ticket will arrive on Monday.
- Tickets for students and minors can only be issued from Monday to Friday.
- Children under 8 years of age enter freely to Machu Picchu.
The tickets you will receive in your email are Electronic Tickets. You only have to print them to present them at the entrance control gate of Machu Picchu next to your personal documents.
To improve your experience in Machu Picchu you can complement your entrance ticket with the following services that we offer:
- Train tickets to Machu Picchu
- Aguas Calientes bus tickets – Machu Picchu
- Private or group guided service
- Tours to Machu Picchu
- City tour Cusco
- Tours to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Hotel reservation
- Inca Trail
- Hikes and excursions in Cusco
- Custom packages